- What information we collect, and how we collect it;
- How we use information we collect;
- With whom we share collected information;
- What choices you have regarding the use of the information we collect; and
- The types of security we use to protect the information we collect.
SociGrow.com is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our customers.
What information we collect and how we collect it.
We collect the following categories of NPPI: (i) information you provide such as your contact information; (ii) information about your transactions with us or our affiliates; (iii) information about your transactions with non-affiliated third-parties to whom your information is disclosed by us to fulfill a transaction you request.
Non-public personal information
NPPI includes: (i) any information you provide to obtain social media marketing services. (ii) about you resulting from any transaction involving a social media marketing product or service; or (iii) that we otherwise obtain about you in connection with providing a social media marketing product or service that you request. This type of information does not include information that is collected anonymously or for the purpose of tracking movement on our website. In order for you to access many of the products and services offered through this site, you will be required to provide us with NPPI such as:
- E-mail address;
- Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter Profile Name / URL;
- PayPal identification information.
This information is used to identify you, complete your requests for social media marketing products or services, facilitate requests for other products or services, and for customer service fulfillment.
Categories of information we disclose
Why we need your e-mail address
We use your e-mail address to:
- Confirm your identity;
- Verify your purchase;
- Send you information on the status of your transaction;
- Contact you if we need your assistance to complete the transaction;
- Send you newsletters, and other customer related material as permitted by law.
SociGrow.com has a zero tolerance policy for e-mail abuse. If you receive unsolicited e-mails from SociGrow.com please report it to us at privacy@SociGrow.com. We are not responsible for communications you may receive from non-affiliated third-parties. We will never ask you to provide NPPI in an e-mail. DO NOT RESPOND to an e-mail that appears to be from us requesting NPPI. Contact us immediately at privacy@SociGrow.com. We do not store e-mail addresses from correspondence sent to us. If you contact us by e-mail we will respond by email. SociGrow.com will not use or store your email address in our database from such correspondence.
What choices you have regarding the use of your information
E-mail correspondence. You may opt-out of e-mails in one of two ways:
- You may “uncheck” the box next to the offer on the on-line form you complete; or
- Click on the ‘unsubscribe hyperlink’ in the e-mail you receive.
When you unsubscribe, you will receive an e-mail confirming your decision to opt-out. Confirmations. You may not opt-out of these e-mail messages. They are designed to confirm your identity and your decision to enter into a transaction. Confirmation emails often contain important instructions about your transaction. If you do not wish to receive this confirmation e-mail do not sign up for services or products on this website.
Your access to identifying non-public personal information
If you want to change or delete your identifying NPPI, including your e-mail address, or if you no longer are interested in a service found on this website, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate your identifying NPPI by contacting the non-affiliated third party that processed your request. Information entered on the SociGrow.com website will be automatically updated each time you apply for a new or different service.
SociGrow.com reserves the right to disclose your NPPI, including your e-mail address without your consent:
- To comply with Federal, State, or local laws, rules and other applicable legal requirements; or
- To comply with a properly authorized civil, criminal, or regulatory investigation, or subpoena or summons by Federal, State, or local authorities; or
- To respond to judicial process or government regulatory authorities having jurisdiction for examination, compliance, other purposes as authorized by law; or
- To our service providers to verify the integrity of the information collected; or
- To our affiliated business partners for accounting purposes.
Privacy policies and non-affiliated third-parties
Your use of this web site
Protect and verify your identifying non-public personal information
We urge you to take adequate precautions to protect your identifying NPPI, both on and off the Internet. (To learn more go to: http://onguardonline.gov/index.html).
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, contact customer service by e-mail at privacy@SociGrow.com.
Terms Used in This Statement
SociGrow.com uses encryption to secure selected NPPI such as credit card data. Encryption is a way to scramble data to make it unreadable to anyone other than the intended recipient. If it is intercepted by a third-party while traveling over a network it cannot be read. Only the persons sending and receiving the encrypted data have a key to unscramble the data and make it readable. Encryption provides privacy for email, discussion group postings, and other communications as they move over networks. SociGrow.com uses industry standard SSL, AES and RSA encryption.
Secure Sockets Layer
Secure Sockets Layer is the industry standard method for protecting web site communications by encrypting information thus making it unreadable to anyone except the holders of the keys used to read the information. SociGrow.com uses the SSL protocol to capture selected NPPI, such as your credit card numbers via the Internet.
A SSL Certificate binds an entity to a pair of electronic keys that can be used to encrypt and sign digital information. A SSL Certificate makes it possible for you to verify that we have the right to use a given key, helping to prevent others from using phony keys to impersonate us. For more information about our certificate, click on the SSL logo.
Third Data Sources
We use third-parties to verify the integrity of selected NPPI you provide so we can confirm your identity.
A web beacons is a tracking marker that is placed within a web page or in an e-mail message. Web beacons are invisible to your eye, and are used to monitor a computer which is accessing a particular web page or e-mail message and transfer the data to a server. SociGrow.com uses web beacons to:
- Count website visits to specific areas at the SociGrow.com website;
- Track and account for transactional information on the websites of non-affiliated third-parties or service providers;
- Collect aggregate transactional data for accounting purposes;
- Track statistics about:
- The IP address of the computer that fetched the web beacon
- The URL of the page that the web Beacon is located on
- The URL of the web beacon
- The time the web beacon was viewed
- The type of browser that fetched the web beacon image
- A previously set cookie value